Monday, October 02, 2006

library thing!

A new friend, Angela, told me about the coolest website for book lovers. It's called Library Thing, and you can create your own profile and enter the titles from your entire personal library of books (or I suppose the books you've read, even if you checked them out from the library instead of buying them). I just started my profile and catalog yesterday, so I've only entered a fraction of my books, but it's been interesting to read profiles and book lists of other members. I fear this could be a new internet addiction.

It's kind of paradise for book freaks like me!

1 Comments:

At October 16, 2006 9:34 AM, Blogger Under Cooked said...

Borders has a library kit. Angela and I were drooling over it last week. it has pouches, cards, and stamps.
Sigh.
By the way, this is Aubri.
I'm under cooked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home