Monday, December 11, 2006

almost festive

Although I usually love the holidays, I'm not really feeling christmas this year for several reasons, mostly because it's just not a fun time of year to be single and transitional. I am excited that my parents are so thrilled to have all their kids here for the holidays; this truly makes me happy. But otherwise, I'm pretty complacent about the season this year.

However, today I finally heard my favorite holiday song: Snoopy's Christmas. I don't know why I love this song so much, but I always have. I've searched the internet for a site I could link to here which would play the song, and I only found one. (I'd say something about the cheesy pics of dogs on the site, but who am I to laugh at someone who decorates their websites with pictures of their dogs? I even named my blog after my dog.) Anyway, if you want to hear the song, click on the Snoopy's Christmas link above and make sure your volume is turned on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home