Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Bowling

On Saturday night Chris, Emily, and I had originally planned to get our drink on at a club in Ft. Lauderdale, but instead we decided to stay closer to home and go bowling. Much cheaper and I'm sure led to much less embarrassing behavior (unless you count my bowling score as embarrassing).

This is Christine and Emily. They're fun:

My bowling feet:

We don't know this guy in the neighboring lane, but we're pretty sure he was bowling in his underwear. Don't those look like boxers?


I found this display near the bar in the bowling alley (yes, believe it or not, I was in the vicinity of the bar). I don't know who this ball belongs to or how it came into existence, but I suspect this person has too much money and time for her/his own good:


My high score for the night was 102. That's one of the only times I've broken 100! Oh well, the vodka cranberries were nice and strong.

2 Comments:

At June 21, 2006 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great, but for those of us who haven't seen you in a long time, a self-portrait might be fun!

 
At June 21, 2006 1:39 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Apparently I'm a little slow today. It took me a couple minutes to figure out who SMF is. Duh. :) Ok, I'll work on getting a pic of me up there, but in the meantime, click on the myspace link on the right. There are some recent ones there (and you might see pics of a couple other people you once knew...more on that later, though haha). Or maybe I'll just email a couple to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home