Thursday, June 15, 2006

He didn't know we weren't open yet

While setting up the new store today, we found the tiniest, cutest little lizard clinging all alone to the corner of a shelf:

The little guy is on my co-worker's wrist here. Look how small he is!! (Yes, it's another blurry cell-phone picture, but that's all I had with me at the time.) There are lizards all over the place here. You can't step outside without seeing at least three or four scatter across the patio. So not everyone here is as impressed as I am by the lizards, and certainly my co-workers weren't even slightly moved by this one. So when I insisted that Brandon hold him while I take the picture, before I released him into a little stretch of grass, they all looked at me like I was nuts. But how can you not think this is cute?!

4 Comments:

At June 17, 2006 12:49 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

can you send him back to HP1? We miss having a lizard in the department.

 
At June 17, 2006 6:28 PM, Blogger Heather said...

MARCIA!! My first comment from you! I'm so happy. Yes, of course I thought of our beloved late friend when I found this lizard. Poor little dude. I hope he's in lizard heaven now.

 
At June 18, 2006 3:17 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

I kept reading you at work and forgetting to email the link home to myself. Now you're bookmarked and I can visit you EVERY DAY.

PS: 20 more working days left at the elf sphere!

PS2: want me to blogroll you?

 
At June 19, 2006 12:09 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Wow, the countdown has begun for you. Is Akron ready? Does the city know what's in store for it?

I bet you're really going to miss the drivers in St. Louis, aren't you? :)

Yes, you should totally blogroll me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home