Wednesday, June 28, 2006

More silly internet quizzes

According to this one, of all the Harry Potter characters, I am most like Snape. I beg to differ, as I don't think I have a "frosty exterior and a bitter temper." However, I thought it was interesting that in terms of percentages, my score was a tie between Dumbledore and Snape...rather contradictory, don't you think?

Here's what the results say:


You scored as Severus Snape. Well you're a tricky one aren't you? Nobody quite has you figured out and you'd probably prefer it stayed that way. That said you are a formidable force by anyone's reckoning, but there is certainly more to you than a frosty exterior and a bitter temper.

Albus Dumbledore 85%

Severus Snape 85%

Harry Potter 80%

Draco Malfoy 75%

Sirius Black 70%

Hermione Granger 70%

Remus Lupin 55%

Ginny Weasley 55%

Ron Weasley 50%

Lord Voldemort 15%



On the other hand...


I also took a quiz to see which Jane Austen character I most resemble. This one says I am most like Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice. Since she's one of my favorite literary characters ever, I quite like this outcome.

Here are the full results:
You scored as Elizabeth Bennet. As one of Austen's most beloved characters, Elizabeth Bennet represents what most women would like to become: strong, independent, and loyal. Of course, she has her faults including a stubborn will of iron and a clinging to first impressions. Overall, Lizzie is bright and lovable...something to admire and aspire to.

Elizabeth Bennet 66%

Emma Woodhouse 59%

Marianne Dashwood 59%

Elinor Dashwood 53%

Jane Bennet 38%

Charlotte Lucas 31%

Lady Catherine 16%



But seriously, how could one person test as being like both Snape and Elizabeth Bennet? Oh, wait, maybe it's because these tests are full of crap and only people who are truly wasting time take these quizzes! Yes, that must be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home