Monday, June 26, 2006

A non-update

Ok, I'm in a much better state of mind than in my last blog update, which is good. I've been doing more research on my move to England in January and I'm in the middle of a great book. And work is lovely as always.

And I no longer feel like a freak of nature for having moved back in with my parents for a few months. It happens.

Unfortunately, I can't write a proper blog update right now, as it's time for me to get ready for work. But I'll be back with a full update later tonight or tomorrow. I work until 1 tonight and I'm off tomorrow, so it will likely be tomorrow, rather than tonight before I can write much here.

In the meantime, if anyone is looking for entertainment online, look at my sidebar and visit some links. I particularly like the Worst Album Covers. Seriously one of the funniest things I've ever seen. It will ruin any hope you had of concentrating on serious work for the day.

More later...

2 Comments:

At June 27, 2006 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Anonymous from the post below.

I am sorry if I offended you. I was just trying to express my feelings saying how I know how you feel in the sense of being lost and confused. Or at least that is how I took your post to be. I gathered that you were once married and then in a relationship after that which just recently ended. I was just trying to say I am in a marriage that I don’t know what I am doing. Wondering if I would be strong enough to leave and start a new life

I do find you very interesting and I like how you just packed up everything and left that shows you are strong which is what I meant by sexy…….so don’t flatter yourself too much. You traveled a hard road and I know I can learn from your experiences. Thanks for sharing your life!

 
At June 27, 2006 10:50 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Understood. No offense really taken in the first place. It made me laugh, rather than offend me. Though of course, there isn't anything terribly funny about being in the situation you're in, as I've been there before and know how confusing it is. Don't doubt your strength, though. I've realized that people can always somehow find whatever strength they need to get through the situation at hand. Survival instincts...they always kick in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home