Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Second Birthday Update

I just ate a ton of Mexican food. Ok, maybe not really a ton, but a lot. And some margarita. So good.... And in a little bit, my sister and I are going back out for some sort of decadent dessert.

Tomorrow is another day off for me, and I intend to make it an extension of my birthday (don't get too jealous of these days off in the middle of the week; I have to work til 2 am Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). The plan for now is to get up in the morning and leave the house relatively early so I can wander around town taking pictures. There are some spots along the coast and along the intracoastal (the strip of water between Palm Beach and West Palm Beach) that I've been meaning to stop and photograph. Then later tomorrow night, drinks with friends.

As a b-day gift, my uncle gave me a lovely gift card to an upscale salon here, which was just so thoughtful! Sometime in the next few days, I'm going to use it to do something fun with my hair. I want to keep it long, but I need some sort of change. I'm thinking a new color and some highlights. But what color? Pictures are surely forthcoming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home