Friday, June 09, 2006

Some Pictures Around Town, Part 1

As planned, I wandered around town yesterday, taking pictures.


A yacht club to which nobody I know belongs:

A sign you don't see very often up north:

A tree you don't see very often up north:

The Flagler Museum in Palm Beach (Henry Flagler is pretty much responsible for the development of Florida at the end of the 19th and start of the 20th centuries, especially the southeastern coast):

More pictures of Palm Beach, along the intracoastal:





4 Comments:

At June 10, 2006 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right, Emily does swear a lot. My little sister loved manatees as a kid. Her room was full of manatee crap. It was overwhelming. Thankfully she went into art history.

 
At June 10, 2006 1:52 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Hahahaha...you guys both crack me up. I had no idea this one picture would spark such emotion from anyone!

 
At June 10, 2006 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you claim I swear a lot, Heather? Where the fuck did you get that idea? Anyway, it's only when the manatees inflame me.

PS. Who's Jh??

 
At June 11, 2006 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I think it may have been the red-headed DE who told me Emily swears a lot. Fuck, I can't remember. I think it came up in conversation among the three of us. After all, Emily is a fucking legend at you-know-where.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home