Tuesday, June 20, 2006

There is no x in espresso

The new store is great. The neighborhood loves having us, and our customers are sweet. blahblahblah. I'll elaborate on this later today.

For now, I have to complain about being tired. I closed last night, which meant I didn't get out of there until after midnight. And I open today, which means I have to be there at 5:15 am, in approximately half an hour. And in between these two times, I came back to my grandparents' place where I'm housesitting, desperate for sleep, only to find that their front door has two locks--both of which were locked--but I only had one key. I was locked out. It was almost 1 by this point, both dogs (theirs and mine) were inside the house needing walks very badly, and I had to be back at work four hours later. I couldn't reach anyone who might have the key I needed, but my dad came over and fortunately was able to get the lock open with his credit card. Hmm...

Once inside, I couldn't get to sleep to save my life. Last time I looked at the clock it was almost 3. My alarm was set for 4:15. It's now 4:49. I have to get going or I'll be late for work. Good thing I'm surrounded by caffeine at work, because I'm really freaking tired. And possibly grumpy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home