Sunday, July 23, 2006

Home!

Here I am, home from Europe. Though I must say that if it wasn't for Murphy waiting for me back home, I'm not sure I'd have returned at all. We arrived home late last night, after a long day of train stations, airports, heavy luggage, and cranky flight attendents. But none of that mattered, as I was on a sort of high, thinking about everything I saw in Italy.

Florence was so incredible, which is where we spent 99% of our time. When we got to JFK airport for our layover, I went to a newstand for a magazine and saw that this month's issue of National Geographic's Traveler magazine has a cover story this month all about Florence. It was so exciting to read their story and see their pictures portraying the town I'd just spent a week in!!

Anyway, I will be posting my own stories and pictures here over the course of the next week. I honestly took over 300 pictures and while I'm not going to post them all, I want to post a bunch of them. So lots of details and pictures from my trip are forthcoming.

3 Comments:

At July 23, 2006 10:48 PM, Blogger Marcia said...

yay! I missed you!

 
At July 25, 2006 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed you too! I have news. My last day is August 4. Insert devilish laugh here.

 
At July 25, 2006 11:37 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Interesting. Congrats! I expect a full email report on what went down in light of this announcement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home