Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Peace

Today I had a breakthrough. One of the issues I've been wrestling with the past few months has finally lost its battle with my determination to be a happier person. All it took was a few simple words from someone to me, from me to that someone. Well, that and a few months of questions, pontification, tears, and anger.

Suddenly something, some barrier, has fallen away from my soul and allowed the anger and pain to finally escape. Finally. For the first time in many months, I'm not angry anymore. I still have a number of battles to win before I will finally feel whole again, but having won this battle, I now know with certainty that I can win all the others.

I feel more at peace today than I have in a long time. And I'm one step closer now to being completely at peace with myself and my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home