Thursday, August 03, 2006

grumpy

I am so cranky today. Don't know why, but I've been on the verge of yelling at everyone all day. I found a few minutes to write my previous post and now this one, but otherwise, I've spent all day dodging other people in order to avoiding being unfairly grumpy to people (though it wouldn't be totally unfair of me to be grumpy towards one or two of them).

It's hard to avoid all people when you've moved in with your parents. There are people everywhere. EVERYWHERE. So it's hard to get away from everyone without actually leaving the house, which I ultimately did for a while. I've even sort of avoided talking to any friends, as I know I'd end up saying something snarky to one of them at some point. Don't know why I'm so damn pissy today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home