Saturday, August 05, 2006

more fun ways to waste time

I recently discovered YouTube, which all you more internet-savvy folks have probably known about for ages. But it's new to me and completely addictive. I've found old tv, movie, and football clips that I haven't seen in years (because they aren't really available anywhere else). Strange little homemade clips. Internet pranks. All sorts of cool stuff. But my favorite so far has been old skits from The Kids in the Hall, which is one of my all-time favorite shows. Here are a couple of my favorites from them:



This second one is perhaps my favorite piece of sketch comedy ever, simply becuase they do a hilarious job of making fun of the corporate world.

1 Comments:

At August 05, 2006 4:44 PM, Blogger Scooter Thompson said...

Heather,

Thank you for your sense of humor in your blog and for visiting mine, movieEVERYday.com today! I hope you continue to enjoy!

Sincerely,

Scooter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home