Sunday, September 24, 2006

a good football day

All my teams won! The bar I went to showed all the games, so I got to watch everything I wanted. The Rams beat the Cardinals. Bengals beat the Steelers (in Kathy's words, "FUCK Shittsburgh"). Packers beat the Lions. And Dolphins beat the Titans. Ok, no, I'm not necessarily a big Dolphins fan, but I have nothing against them, so why not cheer them on? The Rams and the Bengals are the big victories, though.

Just to top it all off, as I type this, the Patriots are about to lose to Denver. Yay!

And in all sorts of other ways, I had an absolutely fabulous Sunday. I'll write more about it tomorrow, though, since I have to get up for work in a few hours and need to force myself to sleep a little.

In the meantime, here's some "art" Bridgette and I created with straws while watching the games today at the bar:

Special, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home