Thursday, October 19, 2006

can't seem to stop sleeping this week

Again, I can only write a pseudo-post with the plan to finish it later, since I have to leave for work in a few minutes. I've been incredibly sleepy lately, and it's prevented me from doing all sorts of stuff. Yesterday, I had to open the store, which meant getting there at 5:30 am. I do this a lot and have gotten used to it--even like it--so this wouldn't have been an issue had Murphy not thrown a temper tantrum in the middle of the night and insisted I take him out for a walk at 2:15 am. Turns out he really had to go, so I'm glad I didn't ignore him. But the good thing about that shift is that I get out of work when most people are just finishing their lunch breaks, so it's like I have a whole second day ahead of me. What did I do with it yesterday? I came home and slept until 6:30 pm. I was completely out for hours. Then I went back to bed after the Cardinals game last night (I knew it would go to game 7; they will win tonight) and then slept today until about 30 minutes ago. That's a lot of sleep, especially for me.

Anyway, this means I didn't have time to do here what I wanted to do today, which is start a list of my top 100 books. My friend
Angela sort of challenged me to this task in an email, and for book nerds like us, this is not a challenge to turn down.

But it will have to wait until tomorrow, when I don't have to be at work til 6 pm.

5 Comments:

At October 19, 2006 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Starbucks nonfat green tea latte - do you like it?

Reading magazine and has pic of it and it looks like a milkshake. I think I will have to try it.

 
At October 20, 2006 2:33 AM, Blogger Heather said...

No I don't, but I don't like any tea. The green tea frappucino is really popular, but I don't like it.

 
At October 20, 2006 2:45 PM, Blogger bubamarenya said...

Now I feel guilty because I haven't started the list yet. I still have to get my books into librarything! :)

 
At October 20, 2006 3:21 PM, Blogger Heather said...

That's ok, because I haven't gotten very far and it's going to take ages for me to do this. Not that I'm complaining; this is the kind of thing I love to sink my teeth into.

 
At October 22, 2006 2:49 PM, Blogger bubamarenya said...

I started weeeeee but I still feel guilty because I am supposed to be doing classwork.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home