Tuesday, October 24, 2006

friends, weather, and what else? coffee

All my friends here are so sweet. I am lucky.

However, it is because of these sweet fun friends of mine that I have been a bad blogger again this week. They are so much fun that I haven't been home much and have become negligent towards the blogging I so love. I was at a party saturday night that lasted until the next day. And last night we watched monday night football, and I only just now came home (it's 12:30 on Tuesday). And in between this, I have been working.

And now, of course, I must get ready for work again. But I will return after the Cardinals game tonight to write more about the past few days in the life of me.

One more thing for now: today is by far the most beautiful day since I moved here. Cool, clean, non-humid air, a breeze. It feels like a mid-september day up in St. Louis. I keep seeing people here in long sleeves today, and it's cracking me up, because it's only cold to Floridians. This would be perfect camping weather, if I hadn't left all my camping stuff in storage in St. Louis.

2 Comments:

At October 24, 2006 10:12 PM, Blogger bubamarenya said...

Okay but I haven't been one of your bad influences...What are you doing Thursday? :)

 
At October 25, 2006 12:12 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Of course you're not a bad influence! I love having someone around to motivate me to keep on with the words and the books and such.
I have to work late on Thursday, so if you were thinking of getting together then, it probably won't work. :(
I'll email you and we can figure something out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home