Wednesday, November 01, 2006

cough drops, not halloween candy

Halloween was ok here last night. It rained a lot, so there were some nervous kids, worried they'd miss out on it all. My neice dressed as Pocahontas and my little brother (who is 12) dressed as a vampire; they looked really cute. Murphy isn't bothered at all by all the visitors all night; he mostly stayed in his usual spot on the floor in the living room. But Maggie hated it. She barked all night at every single child that came to my parents' door. I thought her head might explode.

I love halloween but I didn't feel well so I just didn't have the energy to get into it last night. I don't know what the hell my problem is, but this is the second time this month I've been sick and have lost my voice. Something is being passed around at work and here at home, so every time I finally get rid of it, someone else gets it and then a few weeks later I get some slightly mutated version of it again. I feel like crap and can't stop coughing and sleeping. And just like before, I can't talk. I suppose it's good that I was off yesterday and today, so I've been able to lie around in pjs and consume mass quantities of cold meds and vitamin C. Hopefully I'll feel better for work tomorrow. But it's such a bummer to have to spend two days off like this. I had plans, damn it!

Well, I'm feeling completely sluggish and bland at the moment, so I'm going to stop writing for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home